Our gay bodies: Body image, intimacy, and community support through Kink
Time & Location
About the Event
The full recording of the Session is available:
- On the HIV2020 Online YouTube Channel - the YouTube playlist of the session is available in English, French, and Portuguese
- On the HIV2020 Online Soundcloud Channel - the SoundCloud playlist of the session is available in English, French, Portuguese, Russian
An interactive discussion among gay and bisexual men about how kink shaped their relationships to their bodies, their sexual partners, and their communities. What can we learn from identities, behaviours and practices that thrived underground and still do in most parts of the world?
Session Programme and Information:
This session is moderated by Johny Tohme, Community Mobilization Manager, MPact.
- Welcoming remarks by Johny Tohme, Mpact (Instagram, Facebook)
- Interactive quiz with participants
- Sharing of experiences by Amp Somers, Watts The Safeword (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter)
- Sharing of experiences by Zac Cannell (Instagram, Facebook)
- Sharing of experiences by Sergio Lopez, Program Officer, SOMOSGAY
- Moderated Discussion with Speakers
- Closing and final remarks
To engage and discuss with others, please join us at our Facebook Event Page here!
For more information please contact Johnny Tohme at firstname.lastname@example.org